RE: Shut up and join the gym is a GOOD post~!
I would say I'm a bit more stringent than most when it comes to quality. Always have been as well. Not to say that I haven't my fair share of ugly chicks (every guy does). But I've noticed over the years that it's harder to get me excited than most of my guy friends (or other coaches I've hung out with for that matter). Anyway, to answer your question, I'd break it down with the following estimates:
- 5-6 that were just gross and I honestly wish I could take back.
- 10-15 that weren't very cute, but weren't atrocious. You know, the "I was really drunk and horny and she was easy," types of girls.
- 40-50 girls that were attractive but nothing amazing. You see a few of these in just about any decent bar on the weekend.
- 15-20 girls that I think most normal guys would consider "hot." Sorority girl types, cocktail waitresses, hot club girls, athletic girls, etc.
- 6-8 very "high caliber" girls, i.e., models, dancers, etc.
So all-in-all, that comes out to about: 25% very attractive (what most guys would be impressed with), 55% moderately attractive (what most guys would be happy with), 20% average-looking or unattractive (what most guys would be unimpressed with).
I never had a period where I dumpster-dived or padded my stats. Like I said, I know some guys who will take home anything. I also know some guys who have gotten into ruts or gotten depressed and fucked a lot of ugly chicks for pure validation. I've never been able to do that, even times when I've tried.
Other guys I know who are good hit all over the spectrum, but they'll spend most of their time on the average or below-average. Like I said, I think my quality control is a bit higher than most... so there are many nights where a totally normal and attractive girl will show interest in me, but I have a hard time getting excited over it. But of course, like anyone else, I have random off-nights where I get lazy or desperate.
I'd say these days I actually pass up as many lays as I get. If I'm not excited about pursuing her, then I don't bother. And if she's pursuing me and I can't imagine myself getting turned on by her, then I'll turn her down. Both situations are situations I don't think I ever would have been able to imagine having a few years ago.
Models - A Comprehensive Guide to Attracting Women
G3 Program - Step-by-step interactive coaching program -- takes you from A-to-Z with women.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2011 08:07 AM by Mark.)