Practical Pick Up Forums / General Forums / Lifestyle, Career and Health v / What do you think of "The Manhood Acedemy"? Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of "The Manhood Acedemy"?
saito Offline
Man with a Plan

What do you think of "The Manhood Acedemy"?
They have written the free pdf book "The Principles of Social Competence" as uploaded on http://manhood101.com/ebook.html

It's about how feminism demonizes the male sexuality, unfair advantages, how feminism encourages women to deceive, how feminism deprives women of their submissive nature, how to debunk PUA and achieve order/attractivness; all that kind of border line misogynistic stuff.

I couldn't sleep probably because of Mark's comment on my victim mentality and the resulting self-hate. Being sleep deprived and interested in social science and self development I skimmed over the aforementioned ebook. And I chatted with one the tribe leaders of the Manhood Academy, Prof. blabla (don't remember his name) who is probably involved in the writing of this ebook. Little did I know that he is at least the adminstrator of their hp. The Prof acted like an 16 year old on steroids who is trying to impress the ladies in a club and claimed to know everything by snap judgement. I asked them if they are afraid of entropy since they mention this principle as the opposite of order; order is attractiveness in their oversimlplistic system. Then we talked about Entropy (Mark). These all knowing PUA-haters did not know him (good marketing, Mark!) but the Prof already knew for sure that he knows nothing about how to attract women like all PUAs. Who gets laid more? Then they wanted to see his site. I gave them a link. Snap judgement of the Prof: The three fundamentals are non-sense. Bullshit. Gaaaaaaay.
Then, numerous insults aimed at me later, they banned me because I told the Prof. that he comes accross pretty insecure, rude and immature.

This story is a good example that theoretical "Social Competence" -the Prof knew his shit and is eloquent - does not make you competent but rather an idiot on a ego trip.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 03:18 PM by saito.)
05-01-2011 03:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mark Offline
Emperor

RE: What do you think of "The Manhood Acedemy"?
Hmm... he does not sound very socially competent to me... lol.

Models - A Comprehensive Guide to Attracting Women
G3 Program - Step-by-step interactive coaching program -- takes you from A-to-Z with women.
05-01-2011 04:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Brian Offline
Prince Charming

Read that site and also roissy pua blog and you're on your way to become the top 10 percent most mysoginistic men in the community.

You can forget about forming a quality relationship with women...ever. That site is like the feminism for men, totally pathetic
05-01-2011 05:07 PM
saito Offline
Man with a Plan

Oddly enough, they do no consider themselves mysoginistic; they say, why should you hate something you want to love? Self delusion based on theory!
05-01-2011 07:44 PM
Mark Offline
Emperor

Eh, the feminism as a scapegoat got old really fast. Sure, there are aspects of radical feminism that definitely don't help gender relations, but I think using the entire movement to scapegoat the current sexuality issues that men face is lazy and dishonest. I do think that men, as a whole, need to step their game up, and I do agree that feminism is what is forcing men to step their game up. But I don't think that feminism is necessarily a bad thing or something that needs to go away. Women fought hard to empower themselves, and as a result, they made it clear that to keep pace with them, men need to empower themselves as well. It's not a zero-sum game with winners or losers. It's just about people developing higher standards for their sexuality and their love lives.

Once again, a bunch of angry dudes behind keyboards are anxious to declare war on this or that...

And btw, please don't ever refer to me as a PUA.

Models - A Comprehensive Guide to Attracting Women
G3 Program - Step-by-step interactive coaching program -- takes you from A-to-Z with women.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 08:16 PM by Mark.)
05-01-2011 08:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crazyhorse Offline
Man with a Plan

(05-01-2011 08:15 PM)Mark Wrote:  Eh, the feminism as a scapegoat got old really fast. Sure, there are aspects of radical feminism that definitely don't help gender relations, but I think using the entire movement to scapegoat the current sexuality issues that men face is lazy and dishonest. I do think that men, as a whole, need to step their game up, and I do agree that feminism is what is forcing men to step their game up. But I don't think that feminism is necessarily a bad thing or something that needs to go away. Women fought hard to empower themselves, and as a result, they made it clear that to keep pace with them, men need to empower themselves as well. It's not a zero-sum game with winners or losers. It's just about people developing higher standards for their sexuality and their love lives.

Once again, a bunch of angry dudes behind keyboards are anxious to declare war on this or that...

And btw, please don't ever refer to me as a PUA.

I definetly agree with you on this. But I feel that some men still don't get the big picture. I'm talking about two types now: the ones who act extremely apoligetic for being male, and the one's who overdo it out of insecurity (manhoofd academy).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBn...r_embedded

just check out this video. Personally, it made me vomit. I mean sure, women have amazing qualities, but they are not godesses. And these guys, are just embarassed to be male. Some people just don't seem to get that you can be male, and not anti-women at the same time.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 08:28 PM by crazyhorse.)
05-01-2011 08:26 PM
saito Offline
Man with a Plan

(05-01-2011 08:15 PM)Mark Wrote:  And btw, please don't ever refer to me as a PUA.
Never did. In fact, I tried to explain in my debate with these angry KJs that you are not a PUA. But, of course, they calssified you as PUA pointing to some random text you have written about Comfort phases or whatever.
05-01-2011 08:58 PM