Mark, I’ve read you’ve recently been to Budapest. Would you share some information with us? (I’m travelling there in August, but since Budapest is attracting a lot of tourists, this topic is maybe of interest for more people on this forum).
- I’ve heard there still is a considerable language barrier in Hungary. According to this 2006 poll http://p21208.typo3server.info/126.0.html,
23% of Hungarians are able to have a conversation in English, 25% in German. Maybe the numbers are higher for the younger generation?
- What about daygame in Budapest?
- Hungarian girls in comparison to American and/or German/Berlin girls (attitude, looks, bitch-shield)?
- NO-GOs or things to avoid?
- Can you say something about the artistic scene in Budapest? Is there anything like an “underground art” sub-culture? (I’ve heard about such places, but I don’t know whether they still exist, because some say Budapest has changed a lot during the last couple of years…)
Maybe some other guys on this forum have been to Budapest, too? Your thoughts?
Thanks in advance for any information shared.